Skip to content
- All-in-one legal support of bankruptcy procedures;
- Legal consultancy of debtors and creditors on bankruptcy procedures;
- Legal consultancy of court-appointed administrators. Assistance to court-appointed administrators in conducting bankruptcy procedures;
- Legal review of bankruptcy reasons. Development of a strategy to protect the rights and legitimate interests of the creditor. Challenging of transactions made by the debtor;
- Administration of proceedings for imposition of subsidiary responsibility on managers of organizations and other persons;
- Legal support of personal bankruptcy cases.
- Representing interests of a group of creditors during bankruptcy of Arbat Prestige.
- Representing interests of a supplier during bankruptcy of a regional retail chain. The debtor was declared bankrupt. The debtor’s receivables were recovered in the course of bankruptcy proceedings. The creditor’s claims were upheld in part.
- Representing interests of a customer of an architectural firm (design company). The architectural firm was declared bankrupt. Secondary liability was imposed on the head of the architectural firm. The creditor’s claims were upheld in part based on personal property of the head of the architectural firm.